Apple

Bigger Apples – The Wait is Over.  Kind of.

A few months back I was asked should one buy the M1 or wait and my advise was to wait.  Now here we are 3-4 months later and new toys have arrived as expected. The good news if you wanted a new MacBoo...

M1 Mac – Buy Now, or Wait

At the Owl workshop last month Jon and Andrew asked me this very question – should they buy the M1 Mac or wait. The simple answer is wait. As good as the M1 Macs are they, they have limitations: – Max...